• Normal office hours still apply.
• All travel and face to face meetings have been cancelled. Our field sales personnel are working from their home office and are available by email or mobile phone.
• We have increased our remote working capabilities so all office based staff can work from home as required – we retain a core group of employees in the office.
• As more people work from home due to schools closing and self-isolation, we may not be able to answer telephone calls as efficiently as normal. Please use email as a basis of communication as much as possible during this difficult time.
Dublin Warehouses and Logistics:
• Our warehouses and logistics partners continue to work as normal.
• There has been an increase in demand which may have some short-term impact on lead times.
• Some products may have increased lead times. We are in constant communication with our suppliers but due to the ever changing nature of this outbreak we strongly advise you to discuss your requirements with us and secure supplies where possible.
• We will endeavour to inform you if any supply situation changes significantly.
We are continually monitoring and reviewing the escalating situation in line with latest government guidance and will keep you updated on developments.